Take your future in your hands and become part of our experienced and dedicated team. In our private practice for orthopedics and traumatology in Frankfurt am Main, we focus on conservative orthopedics and traumatology. A special focus of our activities is the treatment of spinal disorders. Even if there are currently no vacancies listed below, we are always pleased to receive interesting unsolicited applications.
Current job offer
Medical assistant (m/f/d)
In our practice you will receive a long-term work perspective in a tolerant and humane working atmosphere. We offer you a qualification-oriented, competitive salary, as well as opportunities for further training. Our cooperation is based on a long-term, trusting relationship. We encourage the personal responsibility of each individual and their professional development. Friendliness and cordiality in dealing with our patients and among colleagues is a top priority for us.
- have completed training as a medical assistant
- care for patients in the best possible way and win them over for us in the long term
- work in an organized and independent manner
- have a pleasant, well-groomed appearance
- keep a cool head under stress
- be able to work under pressure and be flexible
- work well and gladly in a team
- have very good PC skills
- have excellent German and good English skills
- X-ray certificate desirable